Monday, March 21, 2011

Tom and Carol's Visit

This weekend Luke's parents came to visit. We had a great weekend. Saturday Luke, Tom and Josie went to the Outdoor show at the fairgrounds. Josie caught a trout at the show and brought it home in a les schwab bag. She had Luke and tom clean it and put it in a ziplock:) she was so proud! Here she is eating it for dinner! (note the scrabble pieces on the table, yes I taught carol and tom how to play too).

Here is a random picture of landon on his playmat. He rolled over from his back to his stomach for the first time today! Tom and Carol missed it by a few hours! Here he is having tummy time.

Saturday Carol and I went shopping with Landon. They bought us a new dresser for landon's room! I was so excited because now we have 'storage' in his room. I was keeping all his clothes in little baskets, which was not ideal. Here it is...Thank you again Tom and Carol!!


Tom and Landon
Trying to get all three of these guys to look at the camera at the same time was tricky...
Landon has recently started drooling like crazy and likes to suck on his fingers...here he is posing with Carol and Josie.


Sunday Carol, Josie, Landon and I went to Riverfront Park. It was cold but we made the best of it. Josie took her blanket with us.

Josie and I on the carousel. I felt like the pilsbury dough boy because I had on 4 layers of clothes in this picture!!

Luke and I finally got to go out for our anniversary dinner to the Olive Garden. My parents had given us a gift card, so we went on sunday night. Yummy! Back to the treadmill this week!!!

Thanks Tom and Carol for a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Superman's Mommy said...

Looks like a fun weekend! After 4 days in bed, I just might live, so it sounds like i better practice up on my speed scrabble!