Here is the view from our room.
The rooms were really nice with full kitchens, so we just bought food to cook there.

Luke hanging with Josie.

Landon chilling in the chair....
Trying to get a decent pic of both kids smiling at the same time is almost impossible, so I told them to make funny faces:)
Saturday we went to the indoor water park there. It is huge and has a lot for kids and adults to do. Our friends courtney and jason were randomly there too for a birthday party, so josie got to play with her friend tyler. I didn't take too many pics at the water park because I didn't want to ruin my camera, here are a few.....


Luke and Josie on the lazy river...
The whole family
We played for a few hours and then went back to our room for dinner. Sunday we headed up the mountian in the Gondola for some tubing fun....once again, I was trying to get a good pic of both kiddo's...this is what I got:)

I finally got josie to smile:)

Josie and myself

Josie looking out the window of the gondola.

Landon at the top of the mountian
When we got to the top of the mountian, it was pretty windy and cold. they wouldn't let landon tube because he is too little. Luke took landon in the lodge while me and josie headed for the tubing hill. we went once and she said, 'im done' she said she got too much snow in her face and was ready to go! So for a 2 hour tubing session, we went once! So we headed in for hot chocolate and landon had a meltdown....it was time to go:)Here is josie on the magic carpet after the tubing ride down the hill. I think she liked the magic carpet better than tubing!


1 comment:
So fun! Looks like you guys had a great time! We love that place. It is so nice that it is fairly close for you guys to get to! The pics are great:)
Post a Comment