We took the kids to Mobius kids downtown on friday. It's the kids 'science center' here in town. we had fun and then went to lunch and just hung out. Luke's dad was pretty excited to bbq something on luke's big bbq, so they bought some pork and cooked it all day saturday. Here are Luke, Josie, Tom and Sampson (begging for beer) cooking in the driveway.
I was trying to get a shot of landon and carol......Take 1
Take 2

Saturday night we had our friends Rudy and Carli over to share in the bbq feast. Tom and Carol left this morning and now we are back to doing chores and getting ready for another week. Josie started swimming lessons on saturday at the ymca. I was taking her to a private lesson on the south hill where the girl had a pool at her house. But it was kind of expensive and I think josie needs the peer pressure to try new things. she said she didn't want to go, but ended up going and doing great:)
No comments:
Post a Comment