Landon's Shoes:)
Saturday, March 31, 2012
My New Camera...
I finally got my camera in the mail and have been busy trying to learn how to use it. I have been watching You Tube Video's and looking online at all sorts of photography blogs. I am just starting out and have a lot to learn, but I am having a good time playing around. My ultimate goal would be to someday do a real photo shoot...even if it is just some friends in the backyard, or a really big goal would be to do a wedding! I know Im a long way off but you need to start somewhere, so I have started with my kids and dog in my own backyard:)....I don't have a good editing software yet, but have ordered it and will be waiting for the mail this week! I will now have to start saving for new lenses and other cool camera gadgets. If anyone has any input or info about photography, feel free to email me or leave a comment! Here are my first 'trys' with the new camera.
Josie's hair was quite a fright, but it was one of the only pics she would hold still for:)


Sampson


Landon's Shoes:)

This was one of my 'first' shots. No one would pose for me so I just used our Kangaroo!

Last week Landon was very sick and had a fever of 103.6 for 5 days. Luke was sick too and stayed home with him all week. The dr. was worried about Landon because he had no symptoms other than a high fever. They tried to get a urine sample but he wouldn't pee so they had to give him a catheder! Then Luke took him to get his blood drawn, but he was so dehydrated they couldn't find a vein. The poor kid just layed around and slept all week. The dr. wanted to do a chest x ray on thursday, but his fever finally broke and they said we could just monitor him. Now he has a runny nose and a cough.....and back to terrorizing his sister!
Landon's Shoes:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Super cool! I love the photos of Josie!
Fun Fun Fun !!!
those are pretty great pictures for just starting out! what kind of camera did you end up getting?
Post a Comment