Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break

Warning...this post contains a ton of pictures! So now that I have my new camera I have been going crazy with taking pictures. Thanks to my kids and my good friend Crystal, I have been able to practice quite a bit. This week my boss took off for spring break, and up until today the weather has been great for taking outdoor pictures. Monday I took the kids to Manito Park and played around with the camera. Josie will pose as long as I promise icecream or any sort of treat. Landon on the other hand, well he is un bribeable and a moving target at all times, so not as many shots of him:)....I am waiting for my editing software to come in the mail. So for now I'm just using a basic editing tool. Here are some of my pics from Manito.

























Here I was trying to play with the functions to get the smooth waterfall picture...but at the same time I was trying to make sure my kids were not falling in the water or running away:)....I will have to spend some more time with this feature:)















Josie is in dance class and they have a big recital in June. Josie got her recital outfit last week so I had to dress her up in it and of course take pictures!







Yesterday the weather was great and so we headed to medical Lake where my good friend Crystal lives. I roped her in to being my model (thank you crystal), Nolan was not really excited about taking pictures, even with the bribe of ice cream, but we did our best:) Here are some shots from my 'medical lake photo shoot'...




















This is one of my favorites:) way to make a bathroom look stylish crystal:)









My moving target....










This one makes me laugh...when I took the picture, I thought, cool, nolan is smiling:)...But once I got it home I realized that he was screaming in the background! ha ha


This morning we woke up to more snow! The kids were excited to go play outside, so out we went. So much for the nice weather!













I caught sampson peering through the tree at me:)



So those are my latest 'works of art'. So beware, I am always looking for 'test models' and if you plan to see me anytime soon, you will probably be subject to being photographed!....

No comments: