Sunday, April 15, 2012

Im Addicted

Now that I have my handy dandy camera, I started practicing more and more with our friends. Our good friends and neighbors, Rudy and Carli were my subjects this weekend.... Their Daughter Lila

































Josie has been having fun taking her brother for rides in her Jeep.


Last night we had a bbq at the house with our friends Jessica and her husband Jamie. They have 2 kids, Moya and Kale....I of course used them as willing subjects too. Here is Moya. she is 3.


Jamie and Jessica







And, I finally got my husband behind the camera...


Landon and his Daddy.






I have been taking so many pictures that I set up a website that I can store all my pictures on and other people can look at them too. I put a link to it at the top of my blog.


http://aprilmayjunis.smugmug.com

That way I won't bombard my blog with every single picture I take:)

3 comments:

Katie and Bob said...

I totally understand your new "additction". Mine isn't photography but crafting. None the less, I think it is exciting when, as adults, we find a new passion. You are great girl!!!

Anonymous said...

April, you're a natural!! Any chance you want to make a visit down here to do a family shoot of us? You're awesome!!!

The Buoy Family said...

Thanks shannon;) I would love to take your photos... Don't think I will make it to Portland before you guys move!! Congrats on all the acceptance letters;)