Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Easter weekend the kids and I headed to visit my parents in Ellensburg. Unfortunately luke had to work all weekend, so we had to have fun without him. Saturday we took the kids to an Eggstravaganza! Easter egg hunts, games, petting zoo, pony rides, and crafts. The weather turned out great!



Landon finally gave up in the chaos of easter egg hunting and just layed down to inspect the eggs.

Holy Easter egg hunt!

So of course I had to play with my camera, so sunday I made my parents pose for family pictures. I was really bummed that luke wasn't there to be in the pictures. oh well, Im sure I will get him at some point. Trying to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time is hard, Landon is the hardest subject! So this was one of our attempts at getting a group shot with the tripod, which actually turned out pretty good!


Josie and Landon got to dye easter eggs too!


My little Poser:)

My Mom


Dad and his tractor


My dad being, my dad:)













Landon was very excited to ride the tractor with grandpa.


And of course Josie had to ride Norman.






My dad's friend gave him an old honda motorcycle because it didn't work. So my dad fixed it up for my mom to ride. It's pretty sweet. I think it is a 1982! Josie went riding with my dad.




There are tons of other pics I took. I am learning my new software, it's called Lightroom. I think I will be able to just upload some of my pics to a website? Im still working on it. but in the mean time Im still having fun photographing everything in sight! Now to capture my husband:)


5 comments:

Katie and Bob said...

Good job April on the pics! I wasn't in Eburg for Easter this year but sometime, when you are going and we are going, we should get Josie and Sophie together and meet at the park or something. Although I know when one goes home they have a lot of obligations but maybe we could squeeze a visit in:)

Superman's Mommy said...

I love love love the black and white of your parents! And that is a sweet motorcycle for sure! You're gonna have your walls filled up soon with all these great pictures you're getting! Time to start on other families! ;)

The Buoy Family said...

Thanks Katie, I know we should try and get together next time, that would be fun!

Amy said...

oh my gosh, the b&w of your parents is adorable! you might be able to turn photography into a side business :)

The Buoy Family said...

Thanks Amy;) I actually had someone contact me via Facebook to do her engagement photos!! I was flattered but kind of nervous. I would love for it to be a side business some day.... Right now I'm just having fun;)