Yesterday my friend Robin got a new chocolate Lab puppy. His name is charlie. We went over to see him. He was very tired from the constant attention. He is 6 weeks old.
Josie had swimming lessons at the YMCA and right across from it is a big waterfall. Josie said it was too bright so she wore my sunglasses:)
We went on an 'adventure' as josie called it. We went hiking in the hills and picked flowers.
Me practicing with my camera....
We came home and went out to play with Lila and her two cousins, Oskar and Otis:) poor lila has a sty in her right eye, so it is all red.
Oskar riding the motorcycle track on his bike.
Josie and Lila riding the motorcycle track too!
This is Aundra, Rudy's sister and her son Otis.
Luke bought Landon a tractor and he sat in the dirt for about 3 hours and just played:)
Here is Otis on the barbie 4 wheeler
Josie and Lila getting pedicures.
Last monday it was in the 80's so we had a bubble party in the back yard.
Not the best picture...but it highlights a family trait....The curse of the 'tree toes'.....Landon, Josie and myself all have webbed toes:) both my kids came out of the womb looking just like their daddy but my mark was left on their feet!
Im still having fun with my camera. When I was at the park on saturday I saw a really cute family and actually considered asking them if I could take their picture and then email it to them....I asked luke if he thought that was wierd, but if you know my husband, he is very very social and said that I should start doing that and giving them a card and someday see if I can actually make some money?! I don't know if Im quite that confident yet, but after some more practice, I might bring luke with me to the park to ask people for me:) Tonight I get to go on a 'date' with my good friend crystal. We are going to see the hunger games and out to dinner! Im on the second book of the hunger games and totally hooked. Looking forward to some mommy time!












.jpg)



1 comment:
:) super cute pics! My favorite is the tree toes! Haha! Thanks for the date, see you soon!
Post a Comment