Monday, May 7, 2012

surprise visit and some baseball

Friday my mom came over to spend the night and hang out for the day on saturday. Josie had swimming lessons and went down the big slide all by herself! my mom has the pictures...I think swimming lessons are the only thing I haven't taken pictures of:) After, we went to the waterfall by the YMCA and took some pics. It was pretty cold out, but we still had fun. It was nice to spend the day with my mom and have lunch.
The black and white dog is cookie. She was my grandma's dog down in Texas. She now lives with my mom and dad. Mom brought her on the trip and josie was very excited to see cookie!


Sunday, I cleaned out the travel trailer in preparation for some upcoming camping. My friend Crystal invited us out to Medical Lake to have a BBQ and play some baseball...of course I brought my camera to practice some 'action photos'....Sorry crystal...I had to post this pic of you...it makes me smile.
Landon loves balls...yes, even his own:)...but It was almost impossible to keep him off the field chasing the baseballs. He found a pinecone, which distracted him for a few minutes.

This was Josie's first time playing baseball...she was a little frustrated at first...
Nolan was a very good teacher and was pitching to josie.
She finally hit the ball and then it became FUN!!
Here is Nolan trying to teach josie how to hold the bat:)
My frustrated girl....
Go Nolan!
My Favorite Picture of the day....Poor Josie, maybe if she kept her eye's open she would have a better chance at hitting the ball.

I finally let landon out on the field with all the balls!!


Luke's parents are headed up on Thursday night and staying the weekend with the kids. Luke and I are going to some mud bogs in Idaho...basically a bunch of 4 wheel drives running through the mud....A bunch of our friends are going so it should be a pretty interesting time.....I am definitely bringing my camera:)

No comments: