Here are all the kids of the party minus one girl (she was napping)
Carli carrying Landon
I bought josie a little mini cake thinking it would be for just her and Lila, so we cut it into several pieces so all her friends could share in the party.
Only one mishap while opening presents...not sure what happened, but it passed.
Opening presents from the grandparents!

We went on a walk one day...luke and rudy saw a bear and 2 moose not far from where we were hiking, so we didn't go too far! I took a pic of carli and lila.

Our campsite friends had a boat and let us go out fishing with them...here is landon on the boat.
When we were on the boat I took a picture of where we were camped. Here is our travel trailer and rudy and carli's camper.
The lake was beautiful...I took this picture of some people in a row boat.
Josie and Lila
Saturday Luke, Carli, Landon and I went on a jeeping excursion up to the 'Radar Dome'. There is a huge ORV park where we stayed and one of the roads led up to the creepy Radar Dome. It used to be a spy station during the cold war. Now it is a paintball war zone and a place for people to write all over with spray paint. I took a picture of Luke's Jeep next to one of the buildings.
Here is a picture from inside the 'dome' where they play paintball.
Landon on our Jeep Ride.
Luke wanted to play around in some rocks so we all got out and I took some pictures...After, we noticed that the jeep was shaking when we were driving. I told luke that we better take the paved road back to camp because it was shorter and safer if we were to break down.

Unfortunatley a cop passed the other way! He pulled us over and was very nice. He realized we were having problems and let us go. He even agreed to pose for a picture:)
Our campsite neighbor brought some sweet glowsticks so all the kids were running around playing with them. this was after smores and about 10pm!...



















1 comment:
What a fun weekend! Great pics! Happy birthday Josie! We'll see you soon!
Post a Comment