Monday, March 12, 2012

Nolan's Party

Our friend Crystal's son Nolan turned 6 this weekend. They had a birthday party for him at the triple play fun center in Idaho. They have bowling, lazer tag, games and a huge indoor water park. We spent all afternoon having fun with a bunch of little ones:) Nolan Loves Angry Birds, so crystal had small individual angry bird cakes make for each kid. here is nolan with his...the best shot I got:) Josie, posing with her 'angry bird' cake.




We started out with bowling. They had a lane just for kids with little balls and little pins. My phone camera was all I had that day so these are not the greatest quality pics.




We played in the water park the longest and were all wiped out by the end. Landon stayed home with Luke and enjoyed some 'boy time'. Yesterday I caught josie kicking her brother because she was mad about something. So, I put her in a time out. Landon was very confused and worried about his sister so he went and stood next to her while she was sitting in the corner:) And yes...that is a christmas dress she is wearing.







Not too much going on around our house lately. I think my parents may come for a visit this coming weekend. Just heading into another week;)

No comments: