Monday, March 4, 2013

Our anniversary and skiing

Luke and I have now been married for 9 whole years. Good times, Bad times and everything in between, were still married:) Luke bought me flowers and had them delivered to my work last Thursday. We went out to dinner on Saturday night while my friend Crystal watched the kiddo's. Thank you Crystal:)
 
We have been talking about getting back into skiing/snowboarding lately and Josie has been very excited to go again. My ski gear is about 18 years old...My friends had found my gear at a garage sale for 25 dollars back then and I used it my whole skiing life. Needless to say, I have never had nice well fitting ski gear. So Friday I went with my neighbor Rudy, who is very knowledgeable about skiing, and bought all new ski gear!! I took a picture of me and my gear with my phone:)
 
  Sunday Luke and Rudy watched the Kids and Carli and I got to have a girls ski day. We went up to silver mountain in Idaho. It is about an hours drive from here. The weather was windy and the snow was really icy, so not the best conditions...but we had so much fun just spending the day skiing, chatting and drinking warm yummy drinks in the lodge:) Now Josie is dying to get new gear too. One of the ski places in town has a 'previously enjoyed' kids ski line and you can trade up every year as they grow, so I think I will get her fitted and hopefully be able to ski with her a couple times before the season ends:) this was looking out of the lodge.

Carli and I.
 
 
Luke was not happy about this picture, but Landon wanted to play dress up with Josie and Lila...He ended up running around in a purple tutu....




1 comment:

Maierhof said...

First of all, happy anniversary! Secondly, Landon is so adorable playing dress up. I don't know a single boy who at some point, hasn't wanted to dress up:) Also, Silver Mt. is the best! I hope you are well!