Sunday, November 3, 2013

Landon turns 3, Halloween and Maternity pics

Last week Landon Turned 3! It was on a Wednesday, so I had to work, and luke was out of town. When I got home from work we had a little party, just me Josie and landon. He was pretty excited to wear his new seahawks jersey.
Of course, Josie had to wear hers too.

I took these pics with my phone, so they are not the best quality....here is landon posing with his presents.

He got a sweet monster Jam set.

And A big box of Legos.


He had requested a blue cupcake, so I bought him a few.



Then he licked off all the frosting....

and was done!
 
For Halloween Josie was a snow princess and Landon was a gorilla
we met up with my boss and Lisa at from work and went to a local neighborhood. we don't get trick or treaters out where we live.

This was the first time in 8 years that we dressed up at work. Here I am;)

My boss is the blonde cat, Lisa was supergirl, Tara was a cat also:)


 
Friday I took Maternity Photo's of my friend Carli and her family. I have never done Maternity photos before, so this was my practice round. I am taking them for someone else in December, so I was glad I had a friend to practice on.













And Last but not least...we woke up today and it is snowing....Josie doesn't even get excited about it anymore:)


No comments: