Monday, January 19, 2015

Skiing, seahawks and a birthday

The last two weeks have been pretty much the same. Every weekend now is skiing and I haven't been taking a whole bunch of photos. There is a professional photographer that will randomly take photo's at the mountain. He ended up asking me and josie to have some photos taken. Then 4 days later, he stopped me and landon and photographed us....here are some of the pics he took.












Landon has been doing really well with his skiing. He is the first little kid going down the mountain in this photo....
 I tried to get a picture of him on the chair lift, but he is so little, you can barely see him on the other side of the instructor. When I went to get him after his class he said 'mommy, I fell off the chair lift'....The Instructor quickly came over and explained that he didn't fall off, he just slipped when he was getting on the lift and he interpreted that as falling off....it still made my heart sink a little.
 A random landon photo...he loves being in his undies.
 Last wednesday our office went to a birthday party for one of our patients. He has been coming to our office for at least 9 years (since I have been there) and he just turned 100. He is a pearl harbor survivor and such a sweet guy.
 Josie had her winter concert at school last week. They sing songs and play instruments.

 Here is josie and her friend Isabel, and Isabel's little sister after the concert.


 Saturday we headed up to Schweitzer again...Josie is loving her ski team and learning more every time she ski's. Landon is now a green skier and has been progressing more and more. I followed his class on saturday and watched him ski. He is the fastest and smallest kid in his class. He just about gave me a heart attack watching him come down the hill..He was screaming, and I was freaking out...but after he got to the bottom, he had a huge grin on his face and said, 'mom, I went super fast! that was fun!'...I took a video of him speeding down the hill.

 

Sunday my parents came over for a visit. Josie and landon were very excited to see them. Josie was waiting in the window for them.... We watched the best seahawks game ever. Luke was lucky enough to get to go to the game! We celebrated my dad's birthday a couple days early, ate dinner and carrot cake.

Some guy sitting next to luke at the game took a video of when Lynch scored. He sent the video to luke. You can see Luke in the end of the video jumping up and down...




Today we took the kids to a trampoline place and had lunch before my parents had to head for home.

Happy Early Birthday Dad! We love you:)....

No comments: