Last week when we went to the trampoline place my mom took a couple 'selfies' with the kids....I forgot to put them on the last post:)...
Thursday we had our office Christmas Party. For some reason my boss decided to have our party thursday rather than in december. We worked a half day and then started our 'party'. We started off the afternoon by going to the Crisis nursery here in spokane and donated milk and diapers. The nursery is a place people can take there kids and baby's when they don't have a safe place for them.
Then Dr. Murdoch took us to lunch and gave us money and told us to spend it on ourselves and she wanted reciepts to make sure we spent the whole amount. We had the rest of the afternoon to shop, kid free for ourselves. I bought new ski goggles, new ski gloves and an awesome bag that carries my ski boots, helmet and all my ski garb.
Friday Landon and I both wore our Seahawks hats:)
Saturday morning we woke up early to head to the mountain. The forecast said 90% chance of rain. Luke decided that he didn't want to go up if it was pouring rain so I headed up with Josie. When I got there it was blue skies and no rain. The forecast must have scared people away because the mountain was empty. It was a beautiful day!
There was a rainbow around the sun.
Rudy decided not to go to the mountain either and soon regretted it...so I took a selfie and sent it to him:)
I didn't have anyone to ski with so I followed Josie's team for most of the morning. Here is her group.
I tried to get a video of her skiing down the mountain but couldn't get my camera out fast enough...here is a quick video of her speeding down the mountain. her coach was having them practice skiing without poles.
Her coach had them skiing backwards.
Sunday we all went up but it had rained saturday night. The snow is slowly disappearing, but the weather is warm and the snow is great. I skied all day with josie. She likes to race me down the mountain. she wins every time!
I took a video of josie skiing backwards.
Landon skied in his ski school all day and still loves it. He was wiped out on the way home!
Yesterday spokane set a heat record! I usually don't mind the heat, but it really needs to snow in the mountains! Until Next weekend......
1 comment:
OKay your boss is awesome! Sweet gifts!
Post a Comment