Last monday the fog lifted and the sun came out! It was in the mid 50's. Josie didn't have school so we played outside for most of the afternoon. It was so nice to see the sun!...The kids rode bikes and we even ate lunch outside.
Friday was 'blue friday' at school for the seahawks. they had a school picture in the shape of a 12 wearing all seahawks gear.
Friday afternoon we headed up to Sandpoint to stay in the house we have rented for 2 months. It is very nice inside and only a 15 or so minute drive to the top of the mountian...versus 1 hour and 50 minutes from our house! Now we have the luxury of staying the whole weekend if we want and we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to make it to the mountian. Here is the kitchen.
dining area
The kid's bedroom
The 'big room'...we let rudy and carli have this room so they could set up the crib for Jax...
one of the bathrooms....
Living/dining area
The outside
Saturday I skied with luke and rudy in the morning...
After lunch rudy and I went to one of the race courses to watch the girls practice...the fog was so thick you could barely see the poles....We waited for over a half hour without seeing either lila or josie come through, so me and Rudy raced through the gates instead:)....He won, but only by one gate...and he gave me a head start:) I thought I did pretty well though!!
Landon did well in his ski school. He still loves it. I don't ski with him, so I never get any pictures of him skiing! Here are a few pics of the outside back patio of the house...
Josie scored a sweet new hat while hanging out at the bar after skiing:)....North Idaho allows kids in bars..Josie is holding a soda...not a beer:)
Lila and josie on lunch break.
We came home this morning so we could watch the superbowl..
We put one of landon's Jerseys on Walter. He was not impressed...He didn't want to move.
Josie took our picture:)....I think she was focusing on Walter.
Josie was trying to pose with Walter...but it is a little awkward in position:)....
Luke did some updating in the basement and built a beer Tap. We only carry Coors light at the moment...but the other hole will be for a beer without so much water in it:) I was hoping for a soft serve ice cream tap, but I think that would be a poor idea for my waistline.
Carli's son Jaxs started walking this week...He is wearing the sweatshirt we gave him for christmas.
Our Superbowl gang.
It was a sad ending to a great game....Landon fell asleep in his Seahawks hat!
Josie just passed out.....
and so did Walter:)
2 comments:
OH wow Walter has gotten so big! He has a white line and white around his mouth/chin, just like Zeus did. They sleep in the funniest positions don't they? And, I loved it when Zeus would try to put his ears downs when we put the Bears jersey on him too. Their ears are so much of their personality!
I know! It's funny because when he is relaxed, his ears are up;).. Even when he is sleeping;) so cute.
Post a Comment