One lift had a small river you had to ski over to get on the lift. Landon thought it was pretty cool to ski over the river. We didn't put him in ski school this weekend because I didn't want to pay to have him ski all day in the rain. So Luke and I skied with him in the rain. He loved it.
Carli and I were waiting for the girls to come in for lunch and some of the people who work there had floaties out and were taking photo's for their website...Carli and I posed with the floaties:)
This was the pic that was on the website...I am sporting water wings:)
I got to ride the chair lift and ski with Landon both days....He is doing so good and loves it...even in the pouring rain!
I took a video of Landon following Luke down the hill in the pouring rain:)
After skiing in the rain all day we took the kids to a movie...Sponge Bob Square Pants. It was probably the worst movie I have ever seen in a theater, but the kids thought it was great!
Today we all got to ski together as a family. It was so much fun to all be able to ski together. Landon was excited to ski with josie. Josie was not too thrilled about having to ski the bunny hill...so she skied backwards and landon skied forward:) Landon insisted that he be the leader and showed us where all the jumps were along the hill.
We came home this afternoon to mid 50s and sunshine. It's so crazy how warm it has been. I just hope the snow starts falling in the mountains soon...It's getting pretty sparse up there. Next weekend is a 3 day weekend and Schweitzer puts on a laser light show and all sorts of fun stuff for presidents day weekend. hopefully we will get some snow to make it a little better before saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment