Monday, February 23, 2015

same activity, different day.....

I ordered Josie some Jamberry nails and put them on her little fingernails. They have been pretty hardy and have stayed on for several days. I have Jamberry nails for myself. They are like fancy stickers for your fingernails.
This weekend at Schweitzer they had a glow parade. So I bought the kids a bunch of glow stick toys.


Saturday We skied with Landon for most of the day. He now rides all the big lifts and even skied some new 'big boy' runs. He still needs help getting on the lifts, because he is so little.
We met the girls for Lunch. Landon and lila are great friends. They are closer in age than josie and lila, so landon and lila have been hanging out more and more.

Landon wanted to take a 'silly' photo of me:)
Landon has seahawk flames on his helmet...
I am so proud of this little 4 year old. He skied some pretty tough runs this weekend. Rudy has been great with helping him and helping me help him.

I tried to get a pic of Landon in the same place that Luke took a Photo of josie over christmas break. You can see the difference in snow, but I think it's pretty cool that my 7 yr old and my 4 yr old can ski the same run:)...although Josie is about 30mph faster going down the hill than landon:)
Saturday night there was a glow parade and a fireworks show...It was fun:)




Next weekend is our 11 year wedding anniversary...Josie has her second race of the season on Saturday. Schweitzer has been making snow and now it is cold enough for the snow to stay. So while most of the ski resorts in the area are closed due to no snow, we are lucky enough to have enough to keep the mountain open and our kids happy!

No comments: