Last Monday Landon and I went to visit Shvonna's new baby boy. Shvonna is one of my co-workers. This was her 3rd baby. Landon thought the baby was cute but had no interest in being close to him or holding him. Unlike Josie. She has always been baby crazy.
Wednesday Josie was president James A. Garfield in her 'wax museum' at school. The whole 2nd grade is assigned a president, they have to memorize a speech and then when people walk by and hit their button they stand up and give a monolog about the president. Luke and I had to work, so a couple of friends took some pictures for me.
Carli took a picture of Lila and Landon last week playing outside in the spring like weather.
Friday Josie and Landon got valentines day cards from my parents:)
Josie had a Valentines day Party at school on Friday. Landon got to come and work on crafts and eat candy too.
Josie wrote Luke and I this letter....Her teacher probably thinks she is totally spoiled...which she is a little...We have told her that when we go to mexico this year for thanksgiving that she can swim with the dolphins. she won't let us forget that.
Josie and Isabel at her party.
Isabel's mom asked me if I wanted two kid recliners because her kids didn't want them anymore and she was going to give them to goodwill. So I picked them up after the party and the kids love them.
Friday evening we headed up to Sandpoint. We woke up saturday morning to see two moose in our front yard!
Carli's Niece, Veda came skiing with us this weekend. Her and Josie have the same ski coat:)
Saturday we skied with Landon. Rudy helped me take him on the high speed quad, which is the 'big mountain'. He was so excited and did really well.
crazy selfie:)
Trying to get landon to smile for the camera is tough...this is what I get.
Here he is on the quad...I love how his legs are so short that his ski's just stick straight out:)
After skiing we roasted marshmallows..
Landon sporting his sunglasses.
Sunday was a beautiful day. Landon went to his ski school all day so I skied with rudy, carli, lila, Josie and Veda. The girls are doing so well with their skiing but now they are becoming competitive about 'who can go faster'....
Sunday evening they had a laser light show in the village. the kids had a great time.
All the kids thought it would be fun to climb up one of the ski hills before the show..They ended up going way too far up the hill so I hiked up to get them...as we were headed down the hill all the lights turned off and it was pitch black. It was a little scary to not know where the kids were for a few seconds, but we all found each other on the hill and made it down safely:)
It was hard to see in the photo, but this is a picture of one of the images. They played music and had a bonfire.
we came home early this morning because luke had a meeting in seattle at 3 today. When we got home I noticed that my bulbs are about 2 inches above the ground!...I can't believe how warm and nice it has been for february...and how bitter I am about it:) If we hadn't invested so much time and money into the ski season this year I would probably be way happier about the weather:)
1 comment:
Oh my, I love those recliners! So stinking cute!
Post a Comment