Friday Landon had his preschool Halloween Party at the school.
Then that afternoon Josie had her party at the school so Landon and I went back to have fun with her class.
The kids do a parade throughout the school so Landon joined in..He held on to Josie's tail the whole way.
My parents came into town that afternoon and we had a small party with landon.
After opening presents we all went back to the school for the Hoe Down. There are lot's of games and fun things to do for the kids.
Landon found his friend Eli
After the Hoe Down we came home and had birthday cake.
Saturday we had a 'real' birthday party for Landon with a bunch of friends...
Landon wanted his birthday cake to say Happy Birthday Tony. Tony Stark is Iron Man when he is not iron man, so Landon said his name is Tony now:)
I tried to make mummy hot dogs:)
Josie, Brooke and Annie....Most of our guests were Josie's friends and their little siblings:)
Landon had an eyeball pinata.
Landon with Annie and Janie.
punch...
Landon with Kelsey, Emma and Carson
Lila and Jaxs with josie and landon.
Avery, brooke, josie and Landon.
My dad and Josie helped decorate the basement.
The weather was not great...at times it was pouring rain and very windy...but the kids insisted we still go Trick or Treating. It turned out to not be too bad.
The kids ended up with more candy than they will ever need. We were all wiped out by the end of the day! This morning the kids and I went bowling and out to lunch with my parents. Landon was in the lead for the first frame. We all had 8 and landon got 9!
I realised that no pictures were taken of the adults:) Here is one with my mom and the kids bowling:)
and I did get one of my dad playing Sorry with Landon.
























No comments:
Post a Comment