Monday, October 26, 2015

soccer and a party....

This weekend Josie had 3 soccer games. One game she volunteered to be an extra player because the team was short players. Friday night Luke carved pumpkins with the kids and then Saturday Josie's friend Emma had a bowling alley birthday party. I saw this and had to laugh...because we were headed to a party that day:)...Although we do enjoy our weekends filled with parties and friends...I just thought this was funny.




Here is Landon with Emma...He has always had a crush on her.
Josie and Emma
Landon and Emma's little brother Carson.
The kids had a great time. It's so nice for Josie's friends to include Landon in all their parties:)
Here are the pumpkins that luke carved. Luke decided to do a beaver on his pumpkin. It turned out pretty cool.
Josie played well in her games this weekend. Landon is getting good at coming and watching. with 3 games this weekend, he was a trooper...even if his face doesn't show it:)
The morning games were pretty cold, but sunday afternoon the weather was pretty nice. Josie and her friend Emma volunteered to fill in for another team. Josie was a little nervous because she didn't know many girls on the team, but they made her team captain and she played very well. I was so proud of her.






We had a bit of a tragedy this weekend....Josie's beloved Puppy...who she has had her entire life and goes no where without....Lost his tail! Landon may or may not have pulled really hard on it and made it rip off!! oops... I seriously think Josie might be taking Puppy to College with her, if he is still in one piece!
Landon came home with his alphabet letters to practice and when he got to X he said X like fox...I quickly corrected him and said  no X like X ray. So I asked his teacher today about it and she said 'well, it's hard to find words that start with the letter X, so we just accentuate the X in fox...What?...Im so confused.
I love these...her is another funny one:)
Friday Landon will turn 5!! I can't believe it. Josie and him both have Halloween parties at school on friday and then the school puts on the 'hoe down' friday night. It is a yearly event that the kids love. You go to the school and play games and eat treats. We are having a real party for Landon on Saturday with some friends...He is very excited!!

No comments: