The teachers were trying to get all the kids together for a photo, but it was like herding a bunch of cats and then trying to get them to all smile into the sun. They at least were all standing in the same area...and the one mom who wouldn't get out of the way, so her butt is probably in everyone's photo.
Luke was able to step away from the office to come hang out.
Landon and his friend Janie...she is the little sister of one of Josie's friends, Annie. Landon Loves Janie.
Here are some of Landon's finds from the pumpkin Patch.
That night Landon had soccer practice. His pictures came back already.
At the end of practice all the kids do a scrimmage and play a 'real' game of soccer. I'm not sure if Landon was just being a boy or if he was truely being malicious, but he kept swinging his arms and trying to kick the other kids...and his coach! I was mortified at his behavior. I had a long talk with him after practice and made it known that his behavior was not ok....I hope it was just him having a bad day but we shall see. He is a different beast than his big sister. This friday is his last practice so we will see how he does.
Saturday Josie had 2 soccer games. Luke and Landon went to the beavers game in Pullman. they were playing WSU. Josie and I hung out all day and enjoyed the sunshine. It was in the upper 70s! Josie played so well, I was very proud of her. She has always been timid and I never thought she really was into soccer than much, but all the other parents kept commenting on how well she has been doing:) no swinging her arms or kicking her coach:)
Josie with Emma and Brooke in between games.
Meanwhile....Landon was having a blast watching the Beavers loose. They went with some friends and left early in the morning. They stopped for breakfast first.
They were the minority, being that it was homecoming for WSU. Luke said there were a few hecklers but landon took it in stride:) He was bummed to find out that Benny the Beaver, the beavers mascot was not there! apparently benny doesn't travel. I saw this the other day...It made me think of Landon. He loves Lucky Charms, but I don't buy them because all he does is pick out the marshmallows:) This would be his dream Cereal!
This morning Josie had another soccer game. The nice weather turned on us and we ended up standing in the rain...All the girls were completely soaked. Landon had fun playing with his friends, Avery (brooke's little sister) and Janie (Annie's little sister)
The Barre Studio that I go to had another challenge. It was attend 20 classes in 30 days and then whoever lost the most inches won. Although this time it was most inches lost and then highest percentage of inches lost. Well, last time I won the summer challenge, losing 17 inches. This time I only lost 6 inches but took 3rd in the percentage of inches lost. I don't think I won anything, but I got a free shirt!
I think there is another challenge for november, so I better get to eating so I can plump up before the challenge:)...I saw this meme the other day and it describes our current weather so well...it made me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment