Saturday Josie had a soccer game and then we went to Greenbluf. during the game landon had a little accident. He waited to long to go pee and tried to go in the woods behind us without telling me and ended up peeing all over his pants! Thank goodness one of the mom's had some sweat pants to let landon wear:) He still had fun. My friend Lisa took this picture of Landon with her twins, Kelsey and Carson.
Our first stop after soccer was to the mall to buy landon some new pants:)...then we had some lunch and headed to the pumpkin patch. The weather got a little windy and threatened rain, but it wasn't too bad.
Josie wanted to play in the play area and go to the petting zoo....
Meanwhile, Landon insisted we stand in line for a half hour so he could have his face painted:)
Sunday we went shopping for the kids Halloween costumes, went for a bike ride and had lunch.
On our bike ride Landon gave us all a scare. The trail follows the river and in some spots there is a pretty big drop off that goes down to the river. I was in front and Landon was behind me, then Josie and my mom was behind. All of a sudden I hear my mom scream out in panic to Landon....well, Landon was not paying attention and rode his bike right off the drop off! All I could do was throw my bike down and run as fast as I could to him. Thank goodness when he fell he leaned uphill so his bike went down the hill and he just fell. It scared the crap out of us! He was fine and just shook up, but I think we all just about had a heart attack!
Here are the kids Halloween outfits. Landon is Iron Man and Josie is a Cat. I think it is a 'sexy kitty' outfit for adults...but we will un sexy it:)
We had a fun weekend. Mom had to leave Sunday afternoon. There was a tractor parked in our driveway so I took a picture of it. It looked way cooler in person, but here is a photo of it:)
Landon has a field trip to the pumpkin patch on friday, so I am excited to get to go with his class. Luke will be taking him to the osu game in pullman on saturday. Josie has 2 soccer games that same day so I will take her to soccer. Off to work tomorrow....the weekends always go by way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment