Friday Josie had a birthday party to attend. It said 'dress like a rockstar'...so she did.
Landon had his first Soccer practice of the season on friday. He was surprisingly one of the 'good kids'. He improved greatly since last fall. Skill wise and listening wise:)
Josie has had 3 soccer games since last thursday. Her team did so well last season that we are 'playing up' this season. Not sure why, but that means that Josie, who is 8, is playing against girls who are almost 11. Needless to say, Josie's team get's smoked every game. Yesterday one of the opposing players was as big as me! Josie has lost a lot of interest in soccer now because it has become so competitive. Sad, but at age 7 and maybe even younger these girls are being scouted by other coaches and teams. Josie knows that she has to fulfill her commitment through the spring, but I think this is Josie's last season of Soccer:).
The Barre Studio that I work out at had a party this weekend. They had a ceremony for people who have taken a lot of classes. I got to sign the silver bar. I have taken over 100 classes in the last year. Here is a picture of me signing the bar.
Unfortunately our family has been slipping on eating very well:) I am now back on my clean eating 'lifestyle'. I forgot how much food preparation goes into eating healthy! Josie loves most of what I make, Landon is still looking for the 'unhealthy' snacks that we have had around the house and is pretty picky about what he eats. I made spring rolls saturday. They were delicious, but hard to eat.
I made Yogurt bark for the kids. It is greek yogurt, strawberries and pistachios frozen. Then you break it up and it makes pieces of 'bark'. It is pretty good. Technically, I'm not supposed to have dairy,so I made it for the kids. They like it, but once again, it's messy to eat because it starts to defrost in your hand when you are eating it.
we spent most of the weekend playing outside with the kids and going to soccer games. On to a new week....
No comments:
Post a Comment