Friday afternoon we went to the spokane fair and Rodeo. My parents came into town to go with us.
The beer garden allows kids until 9 pm:)
The rodeo was fun!
It was 'tough enough to wear pink' night. Breast cancer awareness.
Saturday Landon had his first flag football game of the season. They won their first game and Landon had a lot of fun. My parents spent the night and came to the game too. We then took my parents to Coeur d'alene for lunch.
We took them to one of our favorite restaurants called Crafted.
My hair is starting to get a bit unruly...It is curling every which way! I am not to sure what to do with it at this point I am just excited to be growing hair!
Josie and I went to Target this morning to look for some random things....I have noticed that the style of clothes lately are really changing...Or, I am just getting really old....which may be the case...but brown corduroy pants!?
And this Jean outfit....Maybe if the beasie boys ever make a comeback concert I would wear this:)
And there really are no words for this 70's patterned jumper thing:)
Needless to say, I ended up just buying some underwear for Landon and moved on.
Joey continues to grow. He fell asleep on the chair downstairs but doesn't fit all the way on it.
On to another week...only 72 more days until my surgery to take out the hard boulders on my chest and replace them with soft movable implants. I am still struggling with chest tightness and pain. My breathing is still randomly tough. I read about a condition called costochondritis and I think that may be my issue. I have every symptom that it lists. It is basically swelling or inflammation in the breast bone from trauma to the chest. At least that is my own self diagnosis that explains all my symptoms and I'm hoping that the symptoms go away when I get my real soft implants. For now...I just want it to be Nov 19th so I can have my surgery and get one more 'cancer' thing out of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment