this was the group of women who I hung out with every week.
Being that it is breast cancer awareness month, My friend who own's the Barre studio I go to has chosen to honor me for the month.
I was very honored that she would do this for me. I hope I can bring some awareness to having a mammogram and being self aware. Here is my 28 weeks post chemo pic. My friend trimmed it up a week ago and I felt like it was a lot of hair that got removed, but it was more even.
My friend brought me a beer stein from the Buoy brewing company in Astoria. I have been filling it regularly.
The kids got their school pics back.
Joey got neutered. It didn't seem to phase him any.
I took Josie and her friend shopping last weekend. I can't believe that mom jeans are actually a 'style' now!
and the Vintage mom jeans...For the older mom?!
Landon got his football pics back.
The boys had a playoff day on Saturday. The boys won their first 2 games and made it to the championship round. They ended up losing in the last round and Landon was pretty upset, but we were super proud of how he played. It was raining and super cold.
He was pretty bummed when he got in the truck. It was a good life lesson in sports.
This weekend I met my friend Jen from Hygiene school at Suncadia. We have made this a yearly tradition. We meet up and have a spa day and catch up on the past year together. It is so much fun.
This year the weather was cold and rainy, so it limited our outside time, but we made the most of it. it was so nice to be able to relax and catch up!Smores by the fire.
the sunrise from our window.
Spa day!
We always have an amazing time no matter how long it has been since our last visit. We realized that we have been friends for 20 years now! crazy how time flies! I thought this shirt was pretty funny...I might buy it:)
Last year landon had his birthday party cancelled due to poor behavior. This year he has been really good and has earned a party at Altitude, a trampoline place.
Josie has been keeping up with her horse lessons.She got to jump on Bert for the first time last wednesday! She is hooked and can't wait to jump again.
I had a great weekend with Jen and Landon had a fun time playing in the rain. Josie started Volleyball today after school so she will be busy playing volleyball for the next few weeks. I have 28 more days until my next surgery!
No comments:
Post a Comment