Carli, Alee and myself
we went to the sandbar up the cda river. Normally there are only a few boats, but last weekend it was packed.
Alee is my adventurous friend...she jumped off one of the bridges.
the kids like to play on the lily pad.
Me and Alee.
Last weekend we decided to head up to Schweitzer and do some mountain biking. We had never done the lift assisted mountain biking there so we thought we would give it a try. They load your bikes on the lift and then you ride down the mountain.
At the top!
I am still learning how to mountain bike...I was a little scared of bears, being that I saw one on the way up the hill. I was the slowest rider of the family, so I kept singing...I finally turned on the music on my phone so I didn't have to sing and ride at the same time.
The kids did some ziplining. Landon has never been able to do it because you have to weigh 60 pounds. This year he weighed in at 61!
They also got to do the rock wall
After we left Schweitzer, Luke went back to work and me and the kids headed to Lake Roosevelt to visit my parents.
Josie is learning how to drive the boat.
Meanwhile, Landon is learning how to give himself mud baths.
We went on a walk each morning around Deer Meadows, where my parents are.
When we stopped to get gas, I saw this sign...It said do not dispose of raw fish or fish guts in the garbage can...I guess all the fish cleaning stations are closed due to covid....
We had a great time relaxing and soaking up the sun on one of our favorite beaches.
We spent 3 days on the water and enjoyed every minute. Landon got to go to Red Robin with his bestie Kiah. They were both making strange faces in the pic:)
There was an electric float plane that landed right next to us on lake cda.
Josie's friend Rowan joined us on Saturday.
Their friend Ryder swam halfway across the lake to come see the girls and hang out:)
Landon and Kiah...
Rowan's family has a 9 week old puppy that they brought to the lake...The kids were in love. His name is Moose.
Dinner with Kiah who stuffed tomatoes in her cheeks;)
I hadn't surfed in over a year so It felt good to do something 'normal' again and my body didn't complain!
me surfing.
Sunday we were back out at lake cda. Some friends let Landon and Luke take the Jet ski out for a spin.
Today Landon went golfing with Luke and a friend, so Alee and I took Josie, Isabel, Kiah, Kinglsey and a friend Logan out on the boat.
Josie and Isabel
Me, Kingsley and alee.
Josie and Isabel.
Landon got to drive the golf cart...
Only 30 more days to get out of our house! We are buying our friends 40 foot toyhauler to live in as our new home. It is a 2017 Fusion 371. Our driveway will hopefully be getting put in within the next week. Luke is buying a bigger pick up to haul the ginormous 5th wheel. I'm trying to pack systematically.Not sure what to keep for storage/garbage/ or what goes in the trailer! We are getting excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment