Friday, June 20, 2008

12 Month Check Up...a few weeks late

Jocelyn Renae's stats:
Weight= 18 pounds 15 oz (17th%)
Height= 29 1/4" (57%)



I took josie for her 12 month visit today. She is actually almost 13 months now, but
it was the first appointment I could get. We had to wait for the dr. for almost an hour in the room. Josie became really interested in the red cushion she was sitting on so that helped pass the time for her.

Yesterday I had to go to the Dept of licensing to renew my drivers license..never something fun. Well, there were 40 people in front of me! more than half were 16 yr olds waiting to take the test. Josie did amazingly well and was quite entertained by all the people in the waiting room...one in particular.....I was waiting in the back of the room and a big tall kid walked in the door, I looked at him as he walked up to his mom and started bawling his head off!! I tried not to laugh and looked the other way. I felt so bad for the poor kid. he didn't pass the drive test. It was actually hilarious, but made me think... that will be me or luke someday waiting at the DOL for josie to pass her drive test...only 15 more years!

1 comment:

The Matheny Family said...

OOOh!! I like the new backdrop! See ya tomorrow!