Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally Summer!!

This weekend was our first time out on the boat since last summer. It was nice to get out on the water again. Josie had a good time and was a good girl on the beach. The lake is not as scary as her blue plastic swimming pool, so I think she enjoyed herself. Our new neighbors came up with us on Saturday and mom and dad were there too. It was over 100 degrees on Sunday but I told my dad that I was not going to complain because all I could think of was the 90 some odd inches of snow we had this winter and how much I enjoy the summer!! Josie eating breakfast outside on the picnic tableI bought her a car to play with in the water, she wasn't a huge fan, she likes it if you get in with her better.

Hanging out with g pa and sampson.....

Her life jacket is still a bit too big...she wouldn't let go of her duck the whole boat ride:)...then she fell asleep.

Walking with g ma on the beach

We put her in her playpen in the shade, she thought it was funny to try and feed the dogs her Cheerios through the mesh!! I don't think Sampson thought it was quite as funny..


No comments: