Last weekend andrea bought josie a swing for her b day present. Sunday, luke built a base for it so she could play in it. she loves her new swing. I painted the base with left over house paint and put her name down the side. Luke had a relaxing day, swinging his golf clubs in the front yard and hanging out with the fam. He is a great dad and Josie and I are very lucky to have him.
Here is her swing that I painted...Im not the best artist, but it works:).JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Crystal took this pic of the 'accumulation' of snow out our window on tuesday. I think we are ready for summer!!
Josie was the caddy for luke while he hit golf balls into the field
Last week we had thunder and lightning, hail and yes...snow! I took a pic off our back deck of the thunderstorm and sunset
No comments:
Post a Comment