Tara, Josie and I on the beach
Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July
This weekend we went to Lake Roosevelt like we do every weekend in the summer. Every 4th of July and Labor day weekend there is a place on the lake where these people put up a big slide down the sand and everyone comes to watch the drunk people go down it. Usually we just watch from the boat, but our new neighbors are related to the people who put the slide up, so we actually joined the crazyness on the beach this year. It was a lot of fun. At one point I looked over at our boat and some random drunk girl was dancing in our boat!! Turns out, luke knew her boyfriend, but I thought it was pretty funny...Josie had a good time too, there were other little one's on the beach, so she was very entertained!!
Tara, Josie and I on the beach
Yeah, so the girl in the green bikini dancing on our boat....yeah, don't know her:)
One of Luke's friends with another guy...these two got dressed up for the occasion
The slide is the black line going down the sand. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it is very steep with a huge jump at the bottom.
Curtis looking sexy on the back of our boat...Im not sure if he was actually awake in this picture!!
We were out wakesurfing and got pulled over by the cops!! We got in trouble for sitting on the sundeck while the boat was moving.....I think it was funny that there were hundreds of drunk people doing way worse things than we were, but we are the ones who got pulled over!! Ticket avoided!!
Tara, Josie and I on the beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
April! ahh good times in chemistry/biology. josie is super cute - and all that hair! glad to see you are healthy and happy in old spocompton ;)
Man you always seem to weasel your way out of tickets! How is that?? I get one every time! Josie is getting so big! I need to meet her one of these days...
Hey April! I found your site on Amy's site...crazy! What a small world! I don't think we have seen each other since H.S. 1996 graduation and I haven't see Crystal for years either! It was great to check you blog and catch up on you guys:) Little Josie is so cute, a mix of you and your husband. Josie is a family name on my husband's side, we really like that name! Okay, this is getting to be the world's longest comment ever...katie (wilson) mayer. I always have to add my maiden name because there was waaaay to many "Katies" at our highschool!
Post a Comment