Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fires and Walking

Well, two big things happened on thursday. Spokane caught on fire....and Josie walked across the kitchen all by herself!! The dishman hills area caught on fire which is just north of us. The news gave it the name of 'valley view fire'...I love how the news has to give every natural disaster a name!? It was pretty big and we had a good view of it from our house. It was headed directly for one of the houses that luke is building, so we were glued to the news until late at night to see if it went up in flames...It was spared, but many other people lost their homes:(

I thought Josie would never walk all by herself, but thursday morning she walked across the kitchen. Crawling continues to be her favorite mode of transportation, but she has made good walking progress. This weekend we were up at Lake Roosevelt again. Not too many exciting pic's were taken, but I have some of the fire that I took from our deck.

No comments: