Monday, July 28, 2008

Guess where we were this weekend?

Yup, another weekend at the lake for the buoy family. We went fishing with my parents on their boat Sunday and we all caught fish! Josie even was trying to help!! Saturday we played on the beach and I think Josie had sand in every single crevasse of her body:) I forgot to bring her favorite Red Sox baseball cap, so my mom donated one of her hat's to Josie. It was a little big, but it did the trick....thanks grandma:)


Josie with 'Brother Dog' Sampson


Helping with the tackle box!!
Laughing with grandma
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little girl of yours is going to have some awesome memories of doing lots of fun stuff with her grandparents. That is awesome. Tru and I got a little scared of taking Lexi out after her last adventure but hopefully we'll get over it soon. :) Cute pics!