Any boat that Josie rides in she always finds the horn...she thought it was pretty funny...Im not sure the fish beneath us did:)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Come back summer!!
This weekend Luke was elk hunting again...no elk were slaughtered by Mr. Buoy this weekend...but look out deer:) Josie and I went up to the lake and hung out. Saturday, Mom, Josie and I went and actually toured Fort Spokane. We have been going to Lake Roosevelt for over 20 years and drive by the Fort every time we are there, but I think we have been there once. So we took the tour and it was actually pretty interesting. Dad worked on the property and then we went fishing. Sunday the weather took a turn for the worst and so we went exploring in the truck all afternoon...NOTE TO SELF....josie is not a fan of 'going for sunday drives'... I will remember that:) The summer is definitely coming to an end and my best friend had to call me and let me know that she was lounging with her husband on their new boat down in Austin texas where they just bought a house on the lake!! I am planning my visit already...miss you andrea!!
Here are mom and Josie during our tour of Fort Spokane...
Josie driving grandpa and grandma's boat....
A quick random story about this next picture...a couple years ago luke and I put some money down on a piece of property in hawk creek ranches...It is a gated community with a big lodge and great views..We had only heard about how great is was and how close it was to the lake..well, we went to look at it and it was not close to the lake at all and not really what we expected...so we got our money back. In august this year there was a big fire and it was in the area of hawk creek...so we drove to the piece of property we had put money down on and it had completly burned!! Glad we decided not to buy that piece..here is the picture of it..it say's sold on the sign, but not to us!!
PICTURES FROM LUKE!! NEWS FLASH...LUKE TOOK SOME PICTURES!!! here are a couple pictures luke brought back from his hunting trip...This is Luke's dad, Tom. From the sounds of things, Im not sure he want's to do that again...Luke said they were hiking some pretty tough terrain and the weather was not that great...
Some views of the Kittitas valley
somewhere up in the hills of Ellensburg.... brrr
Josie sporting the sweat suit that was a hand me down from cousin Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Posting is harder than I thought...I am in the middle of organizing pictures. I realize how important it is to organize as I go now. It has me gun shy to take so many now! Talk to you soon!
JEN
Sounds like you guys had a fun filled weekend again. You are so great about posting and pictures. Btw, Truman doesn't want me to do that book thing cause he thinks we don't have space for that many. :( Sorry! It's a great idea though! Maybe in the future...xoxo.
Post a Comment