Today I am thankful for....
The fact that our house has more than one bathroom.....the girls at work who covered my butt while I was getting sick....My husband who took care of Josie while I was laying in front of the toilet. (where he soon ended up too!!) My baby girl who took care of me yesterday...kinda:)
Well, if you haven't guessed, we had quite the sickness run through our house this week. Josie barfed monday, tuesday and wednesday...Me and Luke had it wednesday and thursday!! We are all on the mend. Luke is Elk hunting this weekend with his new bow....I sent him with the camera, so hopefully he will bring back pictures of something!! I am cameraless!!!
This Picture pretty much sums up our week!! Here's to a new one!!
2 comments:
Ga-roooosssssss!! Hope you're all feeling better!
AWESOME picture to sum up your week! Oh man, that sounds awful. I hope you guys are all feeling better!!
Post a Comment