Saturday, March 28, 2009

Free Stuff!!

This morning I went with my friend Crystal to a clothing swap at her church. She said they already had a bunch of clothes, so I didn't need to bring any...so Josie and I went hog wild!! Basically if you wanted something, you took it. I really like that concept. We picked up a bunch of clothes and then came home and had a fashion show. Josie picked out a hat that looks like a bakers hat..I think it is a little too small, but she really wanted to wear it so we added that to our stuff. here are some pics from our fashion show in my closet this morning!





Leopard print jacket....nice


Josie was overly excited in this picture...I think she will have to grow into this outfit..oh well, it was free!!Luke is coming home today for the weekend. I have been terribly sick for almost a month now, but feeling better. I had a CT scan on my sinuses last week and they want to see me again because they said I have sinus disease and some sort of narrowing in my sinus that makes my nose not work right...Im hoping they don't want to do surgery...although I have always wanted a nose job, so this might be my chance!! wish me luck...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free is awesome!! Gosh...I too hope you don't have to have surgery, that would suck!!! Good luck!

Josh and Leslie said...

You are hilarious! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well...hope they figure out what's wrong and get you feeling better soon! Jocelyn is such a cutie...I can't believe she's almost 2!!

The Matheny Family said...

I love the hat! I wonder if she's taken it off yet? I can't wait to see your stash of treasures! I got a ton of really great stuff!! And it was really cool to see that people liked what I had dropped off.