Last week Josie and I drove to Moses Lake to see if we could help luke find a house to rent instead of living in our travel trailer:) That way, Josie and I could just live in moses lake on the day's that I don't have to work. Our trip was not successful and we soon found that finding a 'decent' rental for a low cost was not an easy find. One house was a little 'box' in the parking lot of a cattle feed lot!! no thanks, I would rather live in the travel trailer:) Here is josie after being in the car for half the day while we looked at places...she was not impressed.
Josie wanted to wear her hat because I was wearing one the other day...I cropped myself out of this pic...not the best angle of mommy:)...Luke said she looks like a 'little girl' in this picture...not a baby anymore!
This week josie has started pooping and peeing in the toilet!! it is pretty random, but when I put her on the 'potty' she goes! In no way is she fully potty trained, but she is getting the idea:)... I think she enjoys the 'attention' because if Im on the computer she will come over and say 'pee' so we go to the 'potty'. but she has started doing that every 20 minutes or so...so im sure she just does it because it is 'fun'..even if she barely has to go she will push and get out any drip of pee...it's pretty funny. I didn't post any pictures of her on the potty, because Im pretty sure I would be really upset if someone posted pic's of me on the 'potty'... not that anyone really cares that my child is using a toilet, so this is more for me to remember if I look back...this blog has become an online baby book of sorts:) Here is josie taking a nap on sunday before a birthday party she was invited to....she actually fell asleep on my lap and I got up and set her down...If you know josie..this is a very rare site...she usually only sleeps in the car or her crib:)
My friend crystal matheny, who use to watch josie had a b day party for her son Nolan. He turned 3. Josie had a hard time understanding that all the presents were not for her! Here is Nolan...or 'nola' as josie says....

1 comment:
Oh how CUTE! You and Luke sure made an adorable little kid! And I think you may have gotten the best picture of Nolan that day!
Post a Comment