ok, back to the round up pics...here we are!
I think josie actually had her eyes shut in this photo....but it looked alright from a distance:)
Hanging out with grandma, watching the action from behind the fence!
.JPG)
Josie and grandpa
Mari, Mom and Josie
We had a great weekend and it was nice to have a wind free, warm sunny day for the round up! I leave for Austin, Tx. on thursday to go visit my bff Andrea!! Josie will be staying with grandpa and grandpa and even making a trip to portland with luke over the weekend.....warm weather here I come!!!
Josie and grandpa
Josie with grandma
watching the cowsWe had a great weekend and it was nice to have a wind free, warm sunny day for the round up! I leave for Austin, Tx. on thursday to go visit my bff Andrea!! Josie will be staying with grandpa and grandpa and even making a trip to portland with luke over the weekend.....warm weather here I come!!!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, get out! I can't believe that your husband is in Ephrata, what a small world! At some point, if we end up in that direction, we must meet up.
How long does Luke have to work away from you guys and live in Ephrata?? So Josie is staying with "grandpa and grandpa" huh? Hehe. J/k. That's awesome that you are getting away! I hope you have a blast! I love, love the picture of Josie watching cows. And her pigtails!! love it! Sooo jealous that she has hair long enough to do something with!
Post a Comment