Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend...

This weekend we worked on the house and celebrated Josie's 2nd b day a little early. Friday my friend crystal and I took josie to manito park to take pictures of her for her 2nd b-day. Between the two of us we took about 350 pictures of her:)...I think she is smiling in about 15? ha ha..that is why I didn't want to waste any money taking her to a photo place where she would have glared at the photographer...here is a sample of the 350+ pics we took. thanks for taking so many pics crystal, we had a great time....





Saturday Luke came home and jumped straight into a back hoe that he got to use all weekend. We basically live in the middle of a hay field, so luke graded the whole back yard so it is ready to plant grass now. Rudy our neighbor came over saturday and helped cut back our driveway because in the winter the snow drifts come over the hill and trap us!! so hopefully next winter that wont happen. Lenny requested some pics of the outside of our house..so here ya go Lenny:)
Here is luke grading the back yard...oh and our half painted and half stained house:) that is on the summer agenda too!
Luke and the 'hoe'


Saturday afternoon my parents, mari and Harry and some of our friends came over for a b day party for josie...Josie had an ice cream cake from DQ...mommy's favorite (weird how we have the same taste)....


My parents bought josie a little kitchen...she loves it!!
Josie was less than thrilled when cooper approached the kitchen...sharing...hmmmm that is a new concept for my 2yr old..we are working on that one:) I think josie was giving cooper the death glare in this shot..
Luke and I bought her a hot wheels..it does 2mph...Oh, and her outfit....my friend andrea bought her a bathing suit and some clothes..josie had to put it on right away with some shorts. the shorts are on backwards and still have the tag on them:) thanks auntie andrea...


Today was more of the same. While luke was 'hoeing'...I worked on the second pillar with josie's 'help'...I put as much rock on the pillar as my body would allow! I got almost 3/4's of the way up...I was pretty impressed with myself. We sure are enjoying the nice weather and had a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Matheny Family said...

HI! Great ride Josie! We found a Spiderman one that Nolan and Kelly both think he needs! Anyway- we saw Josie at Costco this morning! What a cutie- See you soon!