Monday, June 1, 2009

warm weekend

Friday Josie and I headed up to the Lake (roosevelt) because my parents were there and working on the property. My dad built a deck and my parents bought josie a pool for her birthday to play in at the lake. Josie had a great time playing in the pool with grandpa. He was the only one who completly submurged himself, so Josie thought that was fun.




Saturday we worked around the house and tried to get things tidied up for sunday. Sunday I hosted a baby shower for my friend tara. It was a great day for it and I think we all had a good time. Here is josie riding in the Jeep with daddy and sporting her new sunglasses from grandma carol:)...back to work tomorrow..same old same old...
Posted by Picasa


I keep forgetting to post josie's 2 yr stats......here they are:

Weight 23.4 pounds 13th percentile

Height: 32" 15th percentile

She has come a long way since her .01 percetile when she was just a week old she was 4 pounds and some odd ounces:)....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pool looks amazing!! I bet Josie loves it! Makes me wish we lived closer and could have playdates!