So...big surprise..more pics from the lake! Although this time I managed to get into a couple pics myself:) Here is josie smiling for the camera in her beach chair.

Here I am Wakesurfing. I finally figured out how to let go of the rope and am able to surf without holding on to anything...It is way easier on the body than wakeboarding...fun fun.
.JPG)
Look, here I am again! two pics in a row! playing with josie on the inflatable airplane:)

Josie loves sampson...she calls him Buoy! He is so good with her and lets her sit on him:)
.JPG)
Here is my dad 'fishing'.....

Our neighbors, rudy and carli came out with baby lila. she is 4 months old:)
.JPG)
And here is Josie...getting in her wakesurfing stance!
.JPG)
Last week I went to seattle for a dental conference, so Josie got to stay with grandma and grandpa in Ellensburg for a few days. I am looking forward to next week because I have it off. We are hoping to visit luke in moses lake and go to the water park there one day...one thing good about moses lake is that it is HOT! so it should be perfect for playing in the water:) until next time.....happy summer!
1 comment:
Ahhh! I hope your not out there right now!! (Thursday night- Aug 6th)-- !!!!!
Post a Comment