Monday, July 13, 2009

More of The Same

The last couple of weekends have been spent at lake roosevelt. As I mentioned in my last post, this is what we do every summer. Luke is now living in moses lake instead of ephrata now and has been meeting us up at the lake every weekend. On the 4th of july I dressed Josie in her new dress...but this was the only pic I got of her in it:)..she was helping luke wash the boat and was pretty much drenched by the end of the washing:)Josie is a bit of a 'girly girl' at this point...in this pic, she had sand on her hands and belly...she was not too impressed:) please excuse the messiness of her hair...it is a bit out of control and after being on the boat and on the beach...it is a hopeless disaster!! We went fishing with my parents several times in the last couple of weeks. My dad's boat has a spray nozzle and josie kept spraying everyone!...I think she was pretending like she wasn't doing anything wrong in this pic...just holding a sprayer:)

Chillin on the beach

Josie likes floating in the water quite a bit...here she is with grandpa

Luke and I have really gotten into wakesurfing...and so has my dad. It is great because you only go 10mph or so and when you fall, it doesn't hurt....unlike wakeboarding where you can give yourself a rectal enema in about .01 seconds...although wakeboarding is still a lot of fun, we enjoyed wakesurfing quite a bit the last few weeks...here is luke drinking a beer while surfing behind our boat:)


Josie and daddy
We are training josie early....luke was pulling her on an old wakeboard in the grass....Im pretty sure she is going to be a pro!

Well, that sums up the past few weekends and probably the next few as well. I find that I am always the one behind the camera so I don't have many pics of myself...which is fine with me on most occasions. Thank you to my parents and luke's mom and aunt who have all taken turns watching josie over the last month as her babysitter was gone!! Josie is very lucky to have such great grandparents on both sides that love her very much...she is one spoiled little girl.....hope everyone is having a good summer:)

3 comments:

Katie and Bob said...

Hey looks like lots of fun April! Glad you guys are enjoying your summer. Josie is getting so big!

{marie} said...

so fun! wish we lived closer.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! And you're right, she'll be a pro in no time. I love her pic of lounging...she looks so content!