Sunday, August 9, 2009

More fun in the sun

I had the last week of from work because my boss took it off...so that means no work for me:) We obviously went to the lake the first weekend...here is Luke and Josie in mom's kayak. My dad with Josie and her turtle:)

Josie and I went to Moses Lake on Tuesday and met luke. We went to the water park there. Josie is definitely not afraid of the water...swimming lessons will be in order this fall. she wanted to do everything her 'self'....that was a fine line at the water park...here she is landing in the water her 'self'...at the bottom of the slide

she liked the splash pad play area too

Going down the slide!!
Jumping to daddy. she kept wanting to jump by herself and not to anyone...so luke let her do that once and didn't catch her...she went straight to the bottom of the pool and gave her mommy a heart attack!! when she came up for air she was laughing.....uh oh...like I said...swim lessons maybe?

We decided to actually stay home this weekend and had a really nice day on sunday. We took Josie to Riverpark square downtown spokane. We have lived here for 4 years and Luke had never been. We took josie on the carousel and she had a great time. It was so much fun to spend time as a family...we like it when daddy is home:)

Josie and daddy on the carousel

This is a random pic, but I thought it was funny. Luke has been finishing a job for a friend here in town...since he doesn't have his truck anymore he was using the back of our yukon.....poor sampson...I think we need to start looking for a truck?..ha ha

2 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

I had lunch with Jen and Jen on Friday...wish you lived closer, you were missed!! It was our last time with Jen before her baby arrives...so crazy! Josie is growing up so fast...looking more and more like a little girl. She's so cute and TAN!! Jealous.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Josie looks like she's growing up so fast, she looks older than just 2 months ago! LOL. Looks like you guys are having a blast this summer. So cute!