Monday, August 31, 2009
Little Falls
This weekend we were at the lake again. Luke had to work saturday so my parents and I decided to go exploring. we went for a drive and made a pit stop at little falls dam. they had a play area there and it was really pretty. Here is josie sporting her sunglasses while filling up sampsons water bucket....random photo shot that has nothing to do with the title of the post, but I thought I would throw it in there:) Josie did amazingly well on the road trip, so grandpa and grandma bought her an ice cream cone that was almost as big as she was:)
We are headed up again this weekend, although the weather forecast is not looking so hot...we are hanging on to every last bit of summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that is a scary looking slide! So, thanks for hearing me out about all my drama! I'd love to give you a chance to talk- let's get together!
I love Josie sportin' her sunglasses, so cute!! Looks another fun weekend at the Buoy's!
Post a Comment