Monday, October 12, 2009

OSU Game

This weekend we drove to visit my good friend Jen. We were roommates in Hygiene school and lived together after hygiene school in Portland. Jen's little boy Robby is Josie's age and he now has a little brother named Matthew. We drove to Oregon city and dropped Josie off with Luke's parents. We stayed in Salem with Jen and Rob, then Saturday was the big game....We arrived early to the parking lot outside of the stadium to set up the tailgate...here is a pic of luke and I in front of some hard core 'tail gators'. they had a couch and flat screen tv's in there 'beaver van'.
Jen left Robby with a babysitter, but brought 6 week old Matty with her...he is the easiest baby I have ever been around. I think he cried once the whole weekend!!

Luke's cousin kristy is getting her masters at OSU so she stopped by our tailgate to say hi..
Jen's father in law has 'club seats'...and gave them to me and Jen! we were VIP for a day.

I guess this is what you call getting 'photo bombed'...the guys in the background were expressing themselves in our pic!! don't worry, luke photo bombed some drunk people in the parking lot later...
Matty woke up briefly during the game:)


We had a great time with the Thorn Family...I don't think we will be buying season tickets though...the 8 hour drive was long enough for only one occasion...sorry Rob:)..thanks to Jen, Rob, Robby and Matty for hosting us!! wish we lived closer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen Thorn said...

Glad to see you made it home safe! Loved having you here. Can't wait to hang out at Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip!! Dang, next time you come this way give us a holler! We would love to see you. :)