Thanks to skip and Cathy and Bob and Kathy for the birthday gift card and money for Josie!! She spent it on friday and bought a new pool to play in. She is a bit particular about hair and bugs, so we have to make sure there is none of the above in the pool first. Yes it is in our driveway again this year. we didn't want to put in on our newly growing lawn in the backyard yet:)
Lila and Carli came down to play saturday, Josie likes having a friend to play with in the pool.
Saturday night we had a BBQ at rudy and carli's house with some other friends. It's really nice to have such great neighbors when we live out in the country. We lucked out when they bought our old house:) Sunday Luke and Rudy hooked up my dad's sprayer to the back of Luke's jeep and sprayed about 15 acres of land for weeds. Most farmers use a tractor, but we use a jeep...not sure if that is considered redneck or cityboy? They had a good time and now we should be weed free!!
Greenbluf was having their annual strawberry festival so Carli and I decided to go on sunday while the boys were spraying weeds....well, good thing I called...Due to all the rain we have had, there were no strawberries this weekend! Soooo, we ended up going to a park/splashpad in the valley with the girls. Here are carli, lila and josie, jumping on a trampoline.
Lila, enjoying the swing....someday she will have hair!!
Josie wasn't paying attention and didn't see me walk away from her at the park. I was only about 20 feet away from her and watching her the WHOLE time...but she lost sight of me. I have never seen her in such a horrible panic, she was screaming and running towards the parking lot thinking I had left her! it was so sad to watch her. Later she said, "don't leave me in the park again mommy"...I had to explain to her that I didn't leave her and never would!! That was her first experience of loosing mommy! We are headed to the lake for the fourth...hopefully the weather will be as nice as it was this weekend....
1 comment:
Her pool looks amazing!!! And the losing mommy story is so sad! Hope you guys are doing great. :)
Post a Comment