Saturday, July 24, 2010

Skyfest

This weekend is probably the hottest weekend so far of the summer...go to the lake??...nah....how about an airshow on a black tarmac in 90+ degree weather!! Yeah, that's a great idea!! Luke is golfing and going to a mariners game this weekend for 'business' so josie and I went to the air show with our friends the Matheny's today....being 6 months prego in this heat is not exactly fun, but josie had a good time. Here is josie in a helicopter...right after I took this pic, I stepped back and tripped on the helicopter landing thing! Ironically another pregnant girl was standing behind me and caught me!! very embarrassing!! Josie in front of an airplane...pretty self explanatory.

Josie likes to hold Nolan's hand.....
These are out of order but this week after work we went with crystal and Nolan to some friends house who have a pool...Josie has mastered the water wings and likes to wear goggles:)



Jan who watches Josie was helping out at her vacation bible school this week. She signed Josie up for 'school' so she could have some fun while jan was working. Thursday they had a block party with pizza and bounce houses. Jan was running the face painting booth so Josie got the VIP treatment from jan and got her face painted.


Josie and a cheesy grin showing her fish on her face:)
Here is a picture of josie getting ready for 'school' I think she is pretty disappointed that 'school' only lasted a week. Josie is currently on the Waiting list for preschool in our district, but we haven't heard anything yet. At least she gets to socialize with all of jan's kids and has a good time doing what they do...hopefully she will get in.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her cheesy grin is priceless!! And I'm glad you didn't get hurt in your stumble. ;)