This week I have off for spring break so we headed over to Ellensburg for a few days. Saturday we went up to the windmill observatory and saw the 'spinny things' as josie calls them. It was cold and very windy so we did our observing from the inside.

Sunday my mom, Josie, Landon and I went over to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. We met my friend Crystal. It wasn't raining, but it was definitely cold. I was a little unprepared for the cold weather, but we made the best of it:) I don't have a double stroller so josie sat on the front of the BOB stroller. At one point she almost fell alseep sitting up.

Me, Josie, Crystal and the black blob is Landon Sleeping in crystals arms. He is not a fan of sitting in his car seat in the stroller for very long, so he made it clear that he wanted to be carried:) Thanks Auntie Crystal and mom for lugging my heavy baby all over the Zoo.

Josie ended up wearing Crystals sweatshirt to keep warm:) Here she is posing with mom and Landon.

Landon has a serious drooling problem so he is at the stage of mandatory bib wearing.

Tuesday I went to visit my longtime friends Patrick and Lynda Murphy. Josie had fun playing with their 2 boys and it was great to catch up!

The rest of the week I am just enjoying being at home with the kids and relaxing. I am doing a consignment sale this week and selling a bunch of old clothes that don't fit my kiddo's anymore. The weather is still cold and it has been randomly snowing on and off! Definitely looking forward to my visit with andrea in may....Im hoping it won't be snowing in Texas!!
1 comment:
Spring break in the Burg equals awesome! Love the zoo! Hi Crystal!
Post a Comment