This weekend was very deceiving. It was pretty nice and sunny, but freezing cold! So, we did some indoor recreation and hung out doing indoor recreational things.....We did get out a bit. Friday afternoon we had an 'exciting' trip to office depot where we bought a new office chair.woo hoo. We then stopped at a new frozen yogurt shop by my work so we could have a treat. Josie dropped hers on the floor but handled it pretty well. Saturday I was treated to a 'me' morning. Luke offered to stay home with the kids so I could do some shopping. I went to old navy and hit some random 4 hour sale. I bought 2 bathing suits and they were only 10 bucks each!! Score!! Sunday Luke cleaned out the Garage and I played indoors with the kids. I was bored and so I took a couple little videos of the kiddo's. Josie and I had a pedicure day. One of the fun things to do when you have a girl. I don't think landon cares too much for pedicures, but at his age, I don't think he cares about much:) Please excuse my 'man' voice in the video's I am getting over a cold. And....my corny noises I make to get my kid to laugh:)....
Landon Laughing from April Buoy on Vimeo.
Josie giving me a pedicure from April Buoy on Vimeo.
I don't think she will be doing this when she is 16 or think it is as much fun to give her mom a pedicure....so, I will enjoy the excitement of it with her now:)

Josie's turn

I brought out josie's old exersaucer this weekend. Landon likes it, but josie was really excited about it! this picture cracks me up because josie was going 'crazy' with one of the toy's and landon was holding on for dear life with a 'what the freak?' look on his face.

Landon also had his first taste of 'real food'. rice cereal...this stuff is disgusting and I think he agreed. Im not sure if any actually was ingested, but he gave it a go. Landon's new 'trick' is when I put him on the floor, he barrel rolls across the living room to get to where he wants to go:)...

Luke is in town this week so that is nice. Last week I had to work 4 days in a row (i usually work 3), Luke was out of town and I was sick...Yes, I had a pity party for myself'. So, this week I am looking forward to feeling better and hopefully warm weather!!
1 comment:
Dude! I did not know you had a pedicurist pedicurian? at your house! I'll be over soon!
Post a Comment