Nothing too exciting has been going on lately. So I will just put up a few pictures and post as I go. Today Josie had her 4 year check up and weighed in at 31 pounds! She is in the 17th percentile. The dr. said she is right on track to be 5'2". I'm 5'3" so I guess that's pretty close. I put Landon on the scale and he is 18 pounds and gaining on his sister.
I think Landon cried more than Josie at her appointment. He has 'stranger Danger' fear and was not a fan of the Dr. even looking at him or his sister.
Josie Got a hair cut last week, it was getting pretty uncontrollable.

Here is Josie and Sampson on one of our walks. She chose to wear her princess skirt on the walk.
After trying to ride her bike with training wheels in the gravel and on the dirt road, I ended up just buying her a glide bike. They don't have pedals and it can go more places because there are no training wheels. It teaches kids balance and josie loves it. I bought Red so that when Landon gets bigger he can use it too.
This cracked me up..Josie kept puting her balloon in her pants and riding around. Not sure if she wishes she had more back there, but here she is, pre haircut and in her PJ's riding with ghetto booty!

Last week I was in seattle for a couple days with the office for a dental conference. I dropped Josie off at my parents house on the way. She got to ride the horses and grandpa's farm motorcycle. Here she is brushing Norman.

Riding with Grandpa
Riding all by herself

This is my Co Worker Beth. She is the other Hygienist. Rita, our front office lady was taking our picture and then dropped my camera!! So my camera busted and this was the only pic I could get. So there were more people there, but this is the only picture I have.
Thursday night I was not feeling well...a bit of over eating and drinking:) So I stayed in and ordered a turkey sandwich...only 22 bucks! holy crap!

This is what happens when you have an older sister..pink hat and pink ponies...which Im not sure what josie was doing with them, but they are in a rather awkward position:)
I finally brought out the high chair for landon so he can eat with us at the table. Josie loves to feed him and actually does a pretty good job. I was able to unload the dishwasher while she fed him. I hope that 'fun' doesn't wear off soon.
We brought our travel trailer and boat home from the lake so we could clean them up. The travel trailer was attacked by mice so that will be a big process. The boat has no mice, it has been in a covered garage for 90% of it's life. Saturday It poured rain ALL day long and was freezing cold out. So I made a cup of hot chocolate and watched our 'summer fun' out the window. Hopefully summer will be here soon!
That's about all the randomness I have for today. Oh, we had a nice fathers day at home watching the crappy weather and just hanging out as a family.
I think Landon cried more than Josie at her appointment. He has 'stranger Danger' fear and was not a fan of the Dr. even looking at him or his sister.
Josie Got a hair cut last week, it was getting pretty uncontrollable.
Here is Josie and Sampson on one of our walks. She chose to wear her princess skirt on the walk.
This cracked me up..Josie kept puting her balloon in her pants and riding around. Not sure if she wishes she had more back there, but here she is, pre haircut and in her PJ's riding with ghetto booty!
Last week I was in seattle for a couple days with the office for a dental conference. I dropped Josie off at my parents house on the way. She got to ride the horses and grandpa's farm motorcycle. Here she is brushing Norman.

Riding with Grandpa
Riding all by herself
This is my Co Worker Beth. She is the other Hygienist. Rita, our front office lady was taking our picture and then dropped my camera!! So my camera busted and this was the only pic I could get. So there were more people there, but this is the only picture I have.
Thursday night I was not feeling well...a bit of over eating and drinking:) So I stayed in and ordered a turkey sandwich...only 22 bucks! holy crap!
This is what happens when you have an older sister..pink hat and pink ponies...which Im not sure what josie was doing with them, but they are in a rather awkward position:)
I finally brought out the high chair for landon so he can eat with us at the table. Josie loves to feed him and actually does a pretty good job. I was able to unload the dishwasher while she fed him. I hope that 'fun' doesn't wear off soon.
We brought our travel trailer and boat home from the lake so we could clean them up. The travel trailer was attacked by mice so that will be a big process. The boat has no mice, it has been in a covered garage for 90% of it's life. Saturday It poured rain ALL day long and was freezing cold out. So I made a cup of hot chocolate and watched our 'summer fun' out the window. Hopefully summer will be here soon!
That's about all the randomness I have for today. Oh, we had a nice fathers day at home watching the crappy weather and just hanging out as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment